Thursday, August 29, 2013

A random filler

I'm supposed to be studying History right now. It is 10.29 pm and I have yet to commit Gorbachev's reforms' impact on Eastern Europe. So far, I've 2 more pages of excruciating memory work to go and laugh at what historic people have done. Trust me, there's not much to laugh about and I've still one more chapter of History to commit to memory. I guess tonight is all about USSR and their leaders epic failure (I'm going to get a lot hate for this. But you've got to admit they failed somewhere in order for their rule to fail, right? I know about the advantages they brought, but I still hate them because I have to memorise every stupid thing they did. Conclusion: epic failure).

Okay I'm digressing once again. My main point towards today's topic is about friendship. Obviously. At times, it can seem really tiring and it just doesn't seem to work but on the other hand, it just seems to fit perfectly.

I'm going to talk more about it in the next blog post because I've got to study ASAP and my brother's bugging me to sleep with him (he's only 9, you sick minded people. Undeveloped and incapable of doing mature activities). See you in the next post!

- Thatcrazygail

No comments:

Post a Comment